Founder and CEO ISHQ Leadership Academy
Graduated at UKZN – Junior Secondary Education; served the Department of Education & Culture Kwa-Zulu Natal for 20 years.
Served as a Director at Oval Institute of Further Education and Training
Fully accredited Journey & Alternate Practitioner/ consultant – private practice
Fine Art student at UKZN and Interior Designer – Birthe’ Studio, Westville
- Earn ‘n Learn Franchisee ( Training programme in Entrepreneurship, self- empowerment techniques & lateral thinking skills)
- Completed Business Training with KZN Business Partners.
- 15 years’ experience in facilitating workshops for children, youth/ adults, business and corporate training using the various modalities
COMMUNITY SERVICE and JOURNEY OUTREACH WORK
- Community development worker- serving the very indigent communities in the Verulam/Waterloo area for an Islamic Non-Profit Organisation- Orient Old Boys.
- Journey Outreach Ambassador- (KZN)- managed and developed the various Journey Outreach Projects at Westville Correctional Services, Minds Alive Life Engineering Centre, Anti-Drug Forum in Chatsworth, Phoenix Crisis Centre and schools (latter two sponsored by Al-Baraka Bank)
- Served as a volunteer Journey Practitioner in the rural areas with The Phelophepa Medical Train in conjunction with the Transnet Foundation and Journey Outreach South Africa.
- Served as a Project Leader in pioneering a team effort of the first prototype viz. “Journey Outreach Rehabilitation Programme” for offenders at Westville Correctional Services.
Featured in her own profile documentary (Outreach Work done with Orient Old Boys and Journey Outreach KZN) on “Anur” on SABC 2
Radio Presenter: Community radio station: Al Ansar